Home

Monday, March 15, 2010

Stay Tuned

For those of you who would be following my review site, I wanted to keep you posted as to what book I am currently going to be working on. I haven't received it yet, but am really looking forward to reading it and giving everyone an honest review on what I thought. 

The book is: "The Revolutionary Paul Revere" by Joel Miller. It seems to be an account of Paul Revere set in a more bearable format... as a story. I love history, it is its presentation that throws me off. Give me a good story and I am hooked, give me a dull history lesson and I am daydreaming a million miles away! So if this book can interest me, you know it could interest you too! :) 

Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. You caught the virus! Good for you. Hope you enjoy the books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am pretty excited about it. I wasn't really interested in this book, but it was one of the only ones available so I took it. Now I realize I could have waited, that different ones become available. Oh well! Live and learn right?

    ReplyDelete